Perfect to add to any winter outfit!
Keep yourself cosy in this gorgeous scarf!
Made out of Acrylic
(Please check your location in the Express Post Network)
Australia Post Standard shipping allow 1 - 7 business days.
Australia Post Express shipping allow 1 - 3 business days.
Due to COVID-19 there may be delays on postage.
Size and Measurements 6 to 26 in CENTIMETER
Size and Measurements 6 to 26 in INCHES
At Rock Olive, we recognise that shopping is fabulous and fun but sometimes the size or colour is not quite right.
- We do provide you with an online store credit, however, we DO NOT provide refunds for a simple change of mind or wrong size selection. Please refer to the Australian Consumer Law for more information.
- You can return your item/s to us within 14 days to receive an online store credit, which is valid for 6 months from issue.
- You will receive an email from us with your online store credit code which is valid for 6 months from issue. It will be to the value of the item/s only and does not include postage.
- You can use this to purchase another size in the same style or a new item. We do not do exchanges or hold stock for exchanges.
- Purchases made using AfterPay follow the same process. Continue to pay off your balance with AfterPay. Your online store credit will be made available to you once the item is returned to Rock Olive.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please read our Return Policy and Conditions carefully to ensure that you are eligible to return your purchase and receive a store credit.
1. Ensure that the product is unworn, unwashed, no makeup stains and the tags are attached.
2. Complete the Returns Form that was included in your parcel. Download here.
Your store credit will be for the value of the item you purchased. It does not include postage.
Store credit is valid for six months, so you have plenty of time to shop your next item. They can only be used online and are not valid in-store.
3. Include a copy of your original invoice or order number (provided on the back of your postage pack) and completed return form in your package along with the item.
4. Post it back to Rock Olive at:
ROCK OLIVE, PO Box 5039 Q SUPERCENTRE QLD 4218
Online store credit will be for the value of your returned item as stated on your original invoice; Shipping and handling costs are not included in the store credit
All returns will be processed within two to five business days of receiving your parcel.
Please note Rock Olive is not able to exchange sale items, jewellery, underwear, and swimwear.
Returns will only be issued on sale items or jewellery if the product is deemed to be faulty, has a manufacturer fault or has arrived broken or damaged. Please see below for further details regarding faulty items.
For all inquiries and questions email us here.
If you are not completely in love with your order or have found a fault with your order we are happy to offer store credit, if the following conditions are met.
Your items must be returned unused and in new condition. Any damage or altering to the item means it may not be refunded.
Rock Olive reserves the right to refuse the return of an item if we believe it not to be in the original condition as it was when shipped.
We are unable to process returns and store credits until your item is received by us and has been inspected.
Any items damaged in the return to Rock Olive during transit is the responsibility of the sender. In that situation, Rock Olive will not give store credit.
Swimwear, Underwear, Jewellery, sale items and gift cards are not eligible for return.
The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense, we do not refund or add credit for the cost of return postage.
We inspect all return items upon receipt. Returns which fail to comply with the above will be returned back to the purchaser.
This policy lasts 14 days for orders shipped with Australia and within 28 days for international orders; from the date, the goods were delivered to you.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. Please refer to the Australian Consumer Law
If you have received an item that is damaged or faulty in some way, we will be happy to pay the return postage costs.
If you have simply changed your mind regarding the colour, style, or size, we ask you to cover the cost of returning the item. We recommend tracking your item as we don’t accept the responsibility for any lost items in the post.
When you receive your order and open the pack only to find;
- Your product arrived broken
- Your product arrived damaged
- Is deemed to be faulty or
- Has a manufacturer fault?
If you believe your purchase has a fault, please contact our customer service team via email (click here) or by phone 0412 254 299
Be sure to have your order number (provided on the back of your postage pack) and details of the fault and we would be happy to provide you with a postage slip. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable on faulty items
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the details of what you have received/what you are missing along with a picture and we will sort out for you ASAP. If it has been our mistake, we will cover the cost of postage to correct this for you.
If you have purchased an item via Afterpay, we follow the same return policy as stated above.
Continue to make your AfterPay payments until the item is paid in full. We do not issue refunds via AfterPay or cancel your order via AfterPay. Once we receive your returned item/s, we will email you an online store credit code for use within 6 months.
You can send your items back to our Rock Olive Office for a store credit within 14 days of your original purchase,
- Complete the Return Form, which was sent out with your order. (Misplaced your Return Form? Don't worry, you can (download a copy here).
- Include a copy of your original invoice and your completed Return Form in your parcel.
- Post it back to Rock Olive at; ROCK OLIVE, PO Box 5039 Q SUPERCENTRE QLD 4218.
All exchanges will be processed within 2 to 5 business days of receiving your parcel. Please note Rock Olive is not able to refund sale items, pierced or regular jewellery.
Promotional offers and discount are available on www.rockolive.com.au site at varying times, when the offer requires a discount code this code must be entered in the promo code field on the site to be redeemed. Each promo code will have its own terms and conditions. Only one promo code can be used at a time.
Once your order is placed we are unable to change it. We give clear indication on all sales that a code must be entered at checkout. Its up to your discretion to insure you put this code in to receive your discount. If the code has not been put in via the order there will be no refunds or cancellations for the order.
New customer online code: This code is only for online orders.
Enter the code at checkout, that is sent to your email when you register for the store. This code that is sent a single-use code, each customer can only use it once. If the code is not put in at the checkout there is nothing we can do for you. The code needs to be entered at the checkout for it to apply. Offer excludes sale items.